Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My dog can see dead people...



As in, I think he can. Mr. Moose the partial lab mix who at one point was probably raised by wolves, is my living companion. He’s my little man…little black man actually. He follows me wherever I go. Which isn’t very far in an apartment that’s less than 700 square feet. While I watch television or read, Moose likes to watch the wall. He gets in a trance that no treat can stir. Occasionally he cocks his head, as though he is listening intently to someone or something’s voice. Other times he will take off running through the apartment after communing with the wall like someone has lit a fire under his ass. I have wondered if I will ever wake up with him staring over me, possibly a knife in paw.
Perhaps it’s the dead that have convinced him that it is perfectly kosher to defecate on my extremely nice and pricey oriental rugs. It doesn’t leave a stain, and for all I know it could be increasing the value; however the stench is unbearable. I especially do not appreciate opening the window in sub zero temperatures so that the smell can escape.
All in all though, I would never give up the time that I have with my litte man. He likes to cuddle and play with his goose and terrorize Chihuahuas. All the BM’s that he has on my carpet are worth it!


*K-Ross

3 comments:

  1. Dana wants to increase the value of your rug, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with him wearing a sweater fennifer!!! He enjoys dressing up. And i enjoy dressing him up.

    *k-ross

    ReplyDelete