Thursday, January 29, 2009

Up n Adam!

It's Thursday morning, and I woke up naturally at 6:30a.m. I like that. Being on the old farmer schedule..... it makes me feel less bad about passing out at 9p.m. every night. In my sleep I must have pinched a muscle in my right shoulder because it hurts a lot. It's a pretty day outside. I am watching the today show. While I was waiting for my coffee to brew I took a couple of our stainless steel pans and gave them a good deep cleaning with a toothbrush. It worked well, but steel wool would have been better. But still, they look shinier than usual. In a minute, I think I'll bundle up and have a cigarette, because well, that's just part of the routine too. I am happy with the way my morning has taken shape thus far. Aren't you?
~dillycait~

1 comment: